Los Angeles, CA – Remote.
$105,000 + bonus. Generous benefits package.
- Perform the initial review and formulate the initial recommendation of investment opportunities, mostly in the US equity and options markets.
- Meet fund managers and perform in-depth due diligence in order to arrive at a final recommendation on the fund opportunity;
- Evaluate and summarize portfolio company, industry, sponsor, and valuation metrics on co-investment opportunities.
- Screen investment opportunities, contribute to due diligence and monitor existing investments.
- Monitor fund, co-investment and secondary investments, and generate written reports on current fund investments through update meetings, quarterly calls, and annual meetings.
- Eventually, present investment pitches to the senior team.
- A strong passion for investment in financial markets.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to quickly map option strategies.
- Ability to think outside-the-box, adapting to alternative and unorthodox strategies if the situation requires it.
- A BA in Finance, Business, Mathematics, or similar quant field.
- Have two of the following:
- CFOA (Certified Futures and Options Analyst)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- Completed TrendUp Now Program Level 3 AND the TrendUp SRP track (i.e. TrendUp’s career program for participants who have demonstrated excellent performance)
Candidates must be allowed to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor candidates H1-B visas at this time. Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic some positions may be temporarily fully remote.